Liege Car Club :: Forums :: General :: The Lounge

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Facebook - issues!
Moderators:
Author Post
Wheaters
Wed Mar 15 2017, 06:54PM
Registered Member #19
Having recently re-registered for "FB", and joined the Liege forum on there, once again I soon suffered privacy issues; it appears to be able to follow you around the internet. I soon began getting no end of "spam" or tailored adverts in the associated email account, which is why I closed my account before. I've decided to de-activate my FB account. The adverts seem to have stopped. I don't understand how this works but I won't be going back there anytime soon. I hope the more important Liege Club stuff will be posted here on this forum!
Ginny
Thu Mar 16 2017, 09:20AM

Registered Member #3
Hi Paul, I have always been very suspicious of Facebook, it's why I dont use it. Interesting what you say about this website as we have been looking into making some changes which would make it easier for people to post their pictures and comments. When we know when and where the agm is going to be I will send out more details to get some feedback from interested members such as yourself.
Wheaters
Fri Mar 17 2017, 08:32PM
Registered Member #19
I'm glad it's not just me, then!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF