Liege Car Club :: Forums :: General :: The Lounge

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Spring Meet and AGM
Moderators:
Author Post
Ginny
Sat Feb 25 2017, 02:59PM

Registered Member #3

Several people have asked about the Spring Meet and AGM arrangements and Mark and I are aware that there has been a shortage of information so here is an update such as it is.
The member who had intended to arrange the spring run is unable to do it this year however we have a stand in who has some exciting ideas for us and is trying to sort out arrangements and dates, as soon as he has done so we will post details.  In the meantime we can tell you that it will be in the Cirencester area and probably be in May.  
We are hoping that the Meet will incorporate the AGM becuse Mark and I cannot get to the Stonleigh Kit Car Show this year however if there are any volunteers to take on the AGM in our absence please feel free to put your hand up.......
oldcrabit
Sun Mar 19 2017, 09:33PM
Registered Member #4
O.K. I have some exciting news. The Liege Summer Meet is being organised by David Bush who has some great stuff planned. The idea is to meet on the evening of Friday 19th May at the Boat House Pub at Cotswold Water Park for an evening meal and general chat. Saturday morning will see us meet at a private deer park with photo opportunities. We will then follow a scenic route through the Cotswolds taking in a visit to a private car collection which is being opened exclusively for us. Lunch will be at the AV8 on Kemble Airfield. The evening will incorporate the AGM at a venue to be confirmed. David has offered to put on a Bar-B-Que on Sunday lunch for everybody. Sounds good to me. There are masses of places to stay both at the Cotswold Water Park and in Cirencester 6 miles away. So get this in your Diary and please confirm you are coming as numbers are needed for the Car Collection and pubs etc.
oldcrabit
Sun Mar 19 2017, 09:35PM
Registered Member #4
I forgot to say David is happy for people to camp on his Farm as long as you like cows.......very big cows

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF